I did fresh installations on both Windows 7 and Windows 10 and had the
same problem on both. Now with the settings below it seems to play fine
(it didn't seem to like pcm but when using uncompressed flac as output
format and only one sample rate selected it is playing fine ), however
the message is still there "Unable to run C-3PO transcoder, see server
log" and still getting the error during the startup. This is why I
assumed the plugin was not actually enabled and doing anything.
If the last executed command looks fine, does it mean I can safely
ignore these errors and all is working fine even if it shows an error?

30666
30667
30668
30669

|Filename: Image8.png                                               |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=30669|

http://www.last.fm/user/amatala