daumar wrote: 
> Hi all,
> 
> I am running LMS 8.0.0  (pinkdot repack) 
> 
> these are my tech details:
> 
> Logitech Media Server Version: 8.0.0 - 1588308753 @ Fri May 1 07:25:27
> CEST 2020
> Hostname: Server
> IP-Adresse des Servers: 192.168.2.3
> Server-HTTP-Portnummer: 9002
> Betriebssystem: Synology DSM 6.2.3 - DE - utf8
> Plattformarchitektur: x86_64-linux
> Perl-Version: 5.24.0 - x86_64-linux
> Audio::Scan: 0.95
> IO::Socket::SSL: 2.037
> Datenbankversion: DBD::SQLite 1.34_01 (sqlite 3.7.7.1)
> Anzahl erkannter Player: 8
> 
> I was missing some tracks and after unsucessful delta scans i did a full
> rescan.
> 
> in the log I see few red errors (which I will check later) but there is
> a very big number of errors like this
> 
> [20-06-14 16:58:23.5613] AUDIO::SCAN::SCAN (75) WARNING: APE: [TAG
> LARGER THAN MAXIMUM POSSIBLE SIZE] /VOLUME1/DATEIEN/MUSIK/FINAL
> COLLECTION/ALBEN/BEE GEES/E-S-P - NO - 155/BEE GEES - E-S-P - 11 - E-S-P
> (VOCAL REPRISE).MP3
> 
> 
> Big question now is, how to deal with those. the scan does not tell me
> which tag it can´t process so I am a bit lost. 
> 
> Any ideas from the experts out there? any help is very much appreciated!
> 
> 
> have a great sunday!
> 
> bst
> martin

I’d convert the files of that album to mp3. Yes I know they are already
mp3 but if you use something like dbPoweramp you can create converted
copies and the chances are it will correct the tagging.



VB2.4[/B] STORAGE *QNAP TS419P (NFS)
[B]Living Room* - Joggler & SB3 -> Onkyo TS606 -> Celestion F20s
*Office* - Pi3+Sreen -> Sony TAFE320 -> Celestion F10s / Pi2+DAC & SB3
-> Onkyo CRN755 -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
*Dining Room* -> SB Boom 
*Kitchen* -> UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom (Bedside)* - Pi2+DAC ->ToppingTP21 ->AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV)* - SB Touch ->Sherwood AVR ->Mordaunt Short M10s
Everything controlled by iPeng
------------------------------------------------------------------------
d6jg's Profile: http://forums.slimdevices.com/member.php?userid=44051
View this thread: http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=112417

_______________________________________________
Squeezecenter mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.slimdevices.com/mailman/listinfo/squeezecenter

Reply via email to