slartibartfast wrote:
> Yes but when there was talk of making LMS independent of mysqueezebox a
> few years ago I thought a TuneIn plugin was developed. There are threads
> on the forum that mention it. The weird thing is that running without
> mysqueezebox removes the TuneIn app from My Apps but Radio remains.
>
> Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Are you not simply missing the Tune in URL option in Material?

30970

|Filename: Tunein03.jpg                                             |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=30970|

*Server - LMS 8.0.0 *Pi4B 4GB/Flirc case/pCP 6.1.0 18K library,
playlists & LMS cache on SSD (ntfs)
*Study -* Pi3B+/pCP 5.0.0/pi screen/HiFiBerry DAC+/jivelite,
*Lounge* - Pi2/pCP 5.0.0 > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI DM5
*Dining Room* - Squeezebox Boom
*Garage* - Squeezebox Touch > Edifier R980T

*Spares* - 1xTouch, 1xSB3, 1xRadio, 7xRPi