jwoodard80 wrote:
> Forgive a basic question..... but if everything did turn belly up with
> tune-in, would I still be able to manually put in a URL and create a
> "favorites" list?
Yes, it is possible to create your own favorites list using LMS. For
example you can enter the URL of a stream via LMS main => Radio => Tune
in URL, and after that add it as a favorite.
Also you can edit the favorites list manually by editing file
favorites.opml with a text editor. For LMS Windows this file is located
in folder C:\ProgramData\Squeezebox\prefs, and for LMS on Linux in
folder /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/prefs.

| LMS 8.0 | Squeezebox Boom | RPi0W + pCP 6.1.0 + HiFiBerry DAC Zero |
SqueezeAMP |