Viragored wrote:
> Every now and then I search the forums to see if there is a simple,
> single-click way to output a list of all the Albums I've got, sorted by
> Artist (must have) and Album Title (a nice bonus) and one album per row.
> I've not come across one so spent some lockdown hours ploughing through
> things that Google led me to, to see if I could come up with a way to
> get the list I would like. I eventually got there, and have written out
> the steps I took to do it.
>
> And of course, if anyone can point me to an existing single-click way of
> outputting a simple list, I'd be delighted. And all suggestions for
> improving the way this works would be appreciated, too.
>
> My steps are a bit clunky, bit I'm pleased with the output I've got. My
> HTML file is small enough (250KB) to put on my phone, and rapidly scroll
> through or search with the web browser when I'm looking at CDs in a
> music shop.
>
> This method is for Windows PC. I have no idea if similar products would
> work on other systems than Windows 10. Here's a little clip of the top
> of my list of >3k albums
>
> 31049

Nice set of instructions.
Never come across AsctoTab before but frequently use db browser to look
at the libary.db

Just one point - you should really make sure that LMS is NOT running
when you copy library.db - for safety sake

VB2.4[/B] STORAGE *QNAP TS419P (NFS)
[B]Living Room* - Joggler & SB3 -> Onkyo TS606 -> Celestion F20s
*Office* - Pi3+Sreen -> Sony TAFE320 -> Celestion F10s / Pi2+DAC & SB3
-> Onkyo CRN755 -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
*Dining Room* -> SB Boom
*Kitchen* -> UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom (Bedside)* - Pi2+DAC ->ToppingTP21 ->AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV)* - SB Touch ->Sherwood AVR ->Mordaunt Short M10s
Everything controlled by iPeng