pkfox wrote:
> Hi there, my app does offer one album per line but in a pdf - I'll have
> a look at knocking it up in HTML

Ooh - what did I miss? I didn't find a way to list only the albums
without the tracks, which gave me >1600 pages of output. I'll go back to
your app and try again.

If you succeed I suspect you'll get a lot of users, over the years there
have been so many of us looking for a quick and easy way to get the
basic information about our albums in a portable format!

Digital: Raspberry Pi 3B; piCorePlayer 6 + LMS 8; HifiBerry DAC+DSP >
Yamaha RX-V2700 > Jamo speakers
Analogue: HifiBerry DAC+DSP > Speakercraft MZC-66 > whole house
Library: External USB drive
Android: Squeezer app