Shozzer wrote:
> Why don't you compare some files that do work against others that don't
> within a tag editor? That would help to see if there are any errors
> which prevent albums being displayed correctly.

Thanks for your reply. Which tag editor should I use? Is there one that
will give me more information than what I'm using? When I look at the
files using Foobar the tags are there whether it's a rip from a CD or
from a vinyl (LP) record. When I add the column Genre in Windows file
explorer the genre shows up as well. It's only when I look at the genres
in LMS the files/songs are not showing up under the genre selected.