schup011 wrote:
> I have a similar setup and I remember that I had this, but it has gone.
> Not sure what I did, but have you tried to completely read in the music
> library again, not only updating? If this does not help, maybe
> deactivating some plugins?Hi schup011
Thanks.
Yes i have tried full scans several times. Didn't help.
All standard plugins except for Radio...(something) are deactivated and
i haven't installed any 3rd party plugins.
Just after a reboot of the pcp the music plays as supposed, but then
after 8-10 tracks..:(
I have tried to keep everything as barebone as i can, but the issue just
keeps returning.