schup011 wrote:
> No! Sorry! You are looking at the wrong point of the log.
>
> The error occurs before. The connection HTTP=GLOB(0x6021268) is never
> closed by LMS!!! And playing state there is
>
> The one after that (0x5ffd1f0), where the VDR server declines the
> connection with the 503 response, is closed properly by LMS. But the old
> one is still existing at that point of time.
OK - I have a lot on now so won't be able to look at this again until
weekend.

Can you clarify another point - in first post you say- 'In this case,
the piCorePlayer display gets stuck at "Connection being established"'-

In the log you say

Code:

  ********************* Getting NO Audio, Jivelite displays pop up error
message "503 Service Unavailable"  ***************************

To me this seems like there are at least two modes of behaviour.

Are there multiple modes ?
If so please - provide describe the different categories - just one line
per category.