Hi,

I tried to install the Airplay bridge plugin on my LMS, running on a
Synology DS413 NAS.

After activating it and pressing apply, LMS asked me to restart and now
it seems kind of stuck. The plugin shows neither in active plugins nor
in the list of other plugins. Whenever I open the plugins tab in the
settings, it asks me to restart. I restarted the LMS and the complete
NAS, but it stays like that, the plugin is completely gone and whenever
I enter the plugins tab it asks me to restart.

Does anyone know what I need to do to reset this?

Regards, Robert

Relevant Equipment: Synology DS-408; SqueezeCenter 7.5.0; SqueezeBox
Classic; SqueezeBox Boom

Photoblog: http://www.the-ninth.com