slartibartfast wrote:
> So maybe the long press on the favourite works for me because  my
> setting for destructive touch to play is always ask. On the Radio the
> favourites can be played by selecting the favourite and then pressing
> the play button rather than pushing the rotary knob. The original poster
> still hasn't specified the method he uses.

I think long press will "work" (e.g. produce a dialogue) regardless of
defeat setting but the main point is why

I'm using a Linux Squeezeplay to test as you cannot "long press" with a
mouse and it easy to get logging & quicker to restart after making
changes, to clear the player cache etc to get player into a reliably
reproducible state.

The OP says he has a pcp with some sort of screen - I presume either
touch or mouse, either way a pcp can have a huge variety of hardware,
there is a clear "bug" and no point in chasing down pcp hardware
specific solution.

edit: