[20-10-15 10:22:16.5945] Slim::Schema::Storage::throw_exception (121)
Error: DBI Exception: DBD::SQLite::db do failed: unrecognized parameter:
notindexed=id [for Statement "DROP TABLE IF EXISTS fulltext;"]

New builds should be out in a few hours.

I reverted the playlist indexing for older DBD::SQLite versions. It's only including the playlist names and URLs in the index, but not the track titles etc. The new SQL query I implemented a few weeks ago unfortunately is not compatible with the older SQLite versions.

--

Michael