ralphy wrote:
> Sorry about that.
>
> I've updated the squeezelite build.  Stop squeezelite first and you
> should be able to run the commands again.

I will test the update, but before I read your reply I loaded what
seemed a suitable extension: pcp-libalac.tcz. Direct streaming from
Tidal works with squeezelite-custom set if I have the 'pcp-libalac.tcz'
installed (happily listening to Christy Moore 'Live At Vicar St (2002)'
on Tidal right now).

I'll download the update as well, but to my other pCP (without
pcp-libalac.tcz extension). I'll be back ... :-)

2 Touch, 2 Picoreplayer  v6.1.0 on RaspBerry 3B
LMS 8.0.0 on Ubuntu 20.04.1 on Intel Core2 Duo E4500 @ 2.20GHz, 2GB. All
wired
Main audio system: Magnepan 3.6, amp "Gdis 400", DAC & pre: NAD M51,
streamers: SB Touch // NAD M50