BosseJ wrote:
> I will test the update, but before I read your reply I loaded what
> seemed a suitable extension: pcp-libalac.tcz. Direct streaming from
> Tidal works with squeezelite-custom set if I have the 'pcp-libalac.tcz'
> installed (happily listening to Christy Moore 'Live At Vicar St (2002)'
> on Tidal right now).
>
> I'll download the update as well, but to my other pCP (without
> pcp-libalac.tcz extension). I'll be back ... :-)

Thanks Ralphy, the updated binary you provided works perfectly on my
other pCP without the extra extension.

This is an almost unbelievably competent and professional community of
maintainers! "Thunderous applause" indeed :-)

2 Touch, 2 Picoreplayer  v6.1.0 on RaspBerry 3B
LMS 8.0.0 on Ubuntu 20.04.1 on Intel Core2 Duo E4500 @ 2.20GHz, 2GB. All
wired
Main audio system: Magnepan 3.6, amp "Gdis 400", DAC & pre: NAD M51,
streamers: SB Touch // NAD M50