Hi

DL and installed V8.0.

Got the red notice that me Logitech Radios needed Applet updates to
allow for the version change. Did that. The red notice will not delete
after turning LMS off/on, then rebooting computer - PC.

Any help would be appreciated.

thank you,

Fosta

mherger wrote:
> I'm seriously excited to announce the availability of Logitech Media
> Server 8.0.0 as the new stable release. The new version might not look
> too different from 7.x at first. But the integration of online music
> services into your music library marks a big step up in functionality -
> which deserves a new major version number.
>
> Logitech Media Server 8 adds a lot of improvements for users of online
> music. But there's more:
>
> >   >   >
  - Import your online music library to your music library. No matter
  - https is the new http: most web sites nowadays are delivered over
  > the secure https protocol. And so are more and more online music
  > streams. Logitech Media Server 8 allows you to continue to listen to
  > your favorite stations, as well as music services like TIDAL.
  - Allow to paste TIDAL and Deezer web links to the Tune In field (or
  > use the corresponding CLI command) to play those items.
  - Plugins now can 'use SOCKS'
  > (https://github.com/Logitech/slimserver/blob/public/8.0/SOCKS.txt)
  > to access online sources.
  - Helper applications (faad, flac) have been updated, as well as
  > some of the Perl libraries, like Audio::Scan (not all supported
  > platforms).
  - Docker is everywhere. A Logitech Media Server image is now
  > available on 'Docker Hub'
  > (https://hub.docker.com/r/lmscommunity/logitechmediaserver).
  - Updated translations for Swedish and Dutch.