mherger wrote:
> > Discovering files/directories: /Users/leotracy/Music   (9148 of 9148)
> > Complete  00:00:01
> >
> > Scanning new music files: /Users/leotracy/Music   (6850 of 6850)
> > Complete  00:00:09
> >
> > Discovering playlists: /Users/leotracy/Music/Playlists   (1 of 1)
> > Complete  00:00:00
> You mentioned iTunes, but LMS isn't scanning iTunes. Do you have the
> iTunes plugin enabled?
>
> BTW: there's no iTunes any more in macOS 10.15. It's "Music", and it
> doesn't export the library to the XML file required by the iTunes
> plugin.
>
> --
>
> Michael

I did have it enabled. I disabled it, rebooted but no change. All the
music appears with no issues it's only the playlists that were in iTunes
and now Music that don't appear. I think I need to do a complete scrub
and reinstall of LMS.
Is there a list of files that need to be removed to do that? In the
meantime I have a duplicate set up on another mac that's running 7.9 LMS
and iTunes and its working fine, just a royal pain to keep the both in
sync.