Hi there,

Having just upgraded my OS, which among other things forced me to buy
the $80 year subscription to MS-Office since Office 2011 finally died on
this upgrade, I now am facing the same problem that LMS can no longer
read my music library. I see this message in the log:

Error: Failed when running main scan: [Couldn't open /Volumes/External
SSD/iTunes/iTunes Library.xml

I was so hoping when I granted Full Disk Access to perl my problems
would be resolved. But am I truly pooched here? I didn't see a solution
to this missing .xml file issue (but I'm not the best a looking for
things, particularly those right under my nose. :-( )

I'm running Logitech Media Server Version: 8.0.0.

Thanks,

sr