JG Naum wrote:
> Thanks for your answer. Strange :  QlLMS is not available for my TS-221
> . Bad luck on me...I asked explanations in the appropriate topic. Now I
> hesitate to  stay with 8.0.0 and downgrade to the previous
> version...Never touch a running system ...:rolleyes::cool:

It certainly is, I've just installed it on my own TS-221 running QTS
4.3.3

I read up about it, downloaded, installed, set it up LMS and scanned my
library and now playing music through it in about an hour.

I couldn't see it on the QNAPclub  EU repository, so I manually
downloaded the qpkg from

https://www.qnapclub.eu/en/qpkg/545

I used the TS-ARM-X19 version (TS-x19 have the same architecture as
TS-221 - Armv5tel)

Then do a manual install of the qpkg, that took quite a while, so be
patient.

This installed LMS 8.01, I believe you can reconfigure
QLogitechMediaServer to not use nightlies, you'll have to read up about
it a bit more or ask Digimaster on the QLogitechMediaServer thread.

Of course, this is just my experience, I can accept no responsibility
for any such install on your QNAP TS-221 or any issues it may cause.

Good luck

Kev