Thanks for all your answers.

On Thu, 03 Dec, SlimChances wrote:

> I have quite a few of Erland's plugins and they work on LMS 8.01. The
> trick, I think, is to have them installed on a version of LMS prior to
> LMS 8 and then upgrade or install LMS 8.01 over that

Ok, that would be exactly my case right now.

But because nobody commented on those two points I asked, I assume
there does not exist any documented information?

1) Is there any guide/wiki explaining the changes and migration
   prerequisites to take care of?

2) Is there somewhere a plugin compatibility list, either mentioning
   the ones that do work or those that don't?

--
Stefan Bellon