jeroen2 wrote:
> Shallowgenres comes with Custom Browse (and I think is also implemented
> in MultiLibrary). See below for my menus.
> I have about 400 albums divided in 4 toplevel genres and 20 subgenres.

You've got me there.  I can't find "shallowgenre" anywhere in Custom
Browse.  I have multiple genres on all my classical tracks.

LMS 8.1 on PC, Xubuntu 20.04, FLACs 16->24 bit, 44.1->192kbps.  2
Touches & EDO.
LMS plugin UPnP/DLNA Bridge to MF M1 CLiC (A308CR amp & ESLs) & Marantz
CR603 UPnP renderers.
Also Minimserver & Upplay to same & to upmpdcli/mpd PC renderers.
Squeezelite to Meridian USB Explorer DAC to PC speakers/headphones.
Wireless Xubuntu 20.04 laptop firefox/upplay or Android mobile with
Squeeze-Ctrl/BubbleUPnP controls LMS/Minimserver.