NE5 wrote:
> I have most of my music collection on an SD card in my tablet. Does this
> mean I can plug that from my tablet into the AIWA and play it like a
> flash drive ?????? Astounding technology which I would consider doing in
> the spare room without a doubt.

That cable simply connects the headphone socket of your tablet to the
audio/Aux in (for an external open reel tape tape drive originally).

So you would use the audio player on your tablet just like you do today
with basic wired headphones. However, to do things like track
advance/pause etc you use the controls on the tablet not any buttons etc
on the music centre.

Paul Webster
http://dabdig.blogspot.com
author of \"now playing\" plugins covering radio france (fip etc), kcrw,
supla finland, abc australia, cbc/radio-canada and rte ireland