reinholdk wrote:
> Yes, the 8dot3name support of the file system should be enabled to let
> the LMS scanner process such files. You might also want to set the LMS'
> character encoding to utf8. See also 'this thread.'
> (https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?111436-LMS-not-seeing-files-with-non-Latin-characters-in-the-filename-(Windows))

Thanks a ton!  The problem was 8dot3name support was disabled on the
drive holding the music.

Now my question is how did I end up with it being disabled in the first
place?  The system drive already had it enabled but the second drive,
with the music on it, had it disabled.  They're both NTFS.  Maybe the
way I formatted it?  I don't remember what I used.

Thanks again!

Put NBC's *-Ed-* on Blu-ray!