I recently sampled a CD and then added it to my music collection that
works with LMS. When I look at the Album on my SB Radio, it lists each
track TWICE within the Album. I checked all my other SB Radios and they
also show the duplication.

If I play the Album, it only plays each track ONCE, as it should.

Technically, it's a bit beyond me as to what's going on. I thought it
might be a cache issue, so I 'deleted everything and rescanned' my whole
collection.

It's still showing everything TWICE. Interestingly, older rips from
about 6 months ago also show everything twice, but earlier than that,
there are no dupes.

Anyone here got any idea how I fix this?

Thanks.

Steve
Kettering, UK