thekiller wrote:
> I have a problem. I want to use presets for my touch with my ir remote.
> it seems simple: Settings > Advanced > Beta Features > Shortcuts >
> scroll down to “IR Hold 1” right arrow > scroll down to “Play Preset 1”
> > right arrow.
>
> but when I select my preset via my ir remote by pressing number 1, it
> goes wrong. instead of selecting preset 1, it saves the playing radio
> station as preset 1. what should I do?

I made some notes on how to do this (below), try following these
instructions.

On your Touch > Settings > Advanced > Beta Features > Shortcuts
Scroll down to “*IR Hold 1*” > “*Set preset 1*” >
Press the Favourites (heart) button, scroll to the favourite you wish to
assign to number button *1*, press and hold the number button *1* for
more than 2 seconds.
Then, back to Settings > Advanced > Beta Features > Shortcuts > scroll
down to “*IR Hold 1* (custom)” > “*Play preset 1*” >
Repeat all the above for the remaining number buttons (1–6 only) there
is no “Set preset” or “Play preset” for number buttons 0,7,8,9).

So to play preset 1, press and hold number button 1 for a couple of
seconds.

*Server - LMS 8.2.0 *Pi4B 4GB/Argon one case/pCP v7.0.1 - 75K library,
playlists & LMS cache on SSD (ntfs)
*Study -* Pi4/pCP 7.0.1/Topping E30 DAC/Ruark MR1 Mk2
*Lounge* - Pi2/pCP 6.0.0 > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI DM5
*Dining Room* - Pi3B/pCP/Bluetooth/Echo Show 8
*Garage* - DAC32 > Edifier speakers

*Spares* - 2xTouch, 1xSB Radio. 1xSB3, 6xRPi