diode84 wrote: > Hello > I am back to being unable to get Otto's Baroque and wondered if anyone > was getting it, preferably with station logo. > I can get it on url http://strm112.1.fm/baroque_mobile_mp3 but only > played on the laptop and not on pCP. > Has anyone any ideas please. I got this station with logo, as follows: 1) If not already installed, install the RadioNet plugin on LMS 2) On the LMS main page, click Radio => RadioNet 3) Click "Search for Station", enter "Otto's Baroque" in the search field and click the Search button 4) Hover over the first hit, hit the favorite button (heart symbol), and then the play button
I get then a 320kbps MP3 stream with station logo. Next time you can just click the favorite. Let us know if this does not work for you. | LMS 8.1.2 | Squeezebox Boom | RPi0W + pCP 7.0.1 + HiFiBerry DAC Zero | SqueezeAMP | ------------------------------------------------------------------------ CJS's Profile: http://forums.slimdevices.com/member.php?userid=68700 View this thread: http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=114729 _______________________________________________ Squeezecenter mailing list [email protected] http://lists.slimdevices.com/mailman/listinfo/squeezecenter
