CJS wrote: 
> I got this station with logo, as follows:
> 1) If not already installed, install the RadioNet plugin on LMS
> 2) On the LMS main page, click Radio => RadioNet
> 3) Click "Search for Station", enter "Otto's Baroque" in the search
> field and click the Search button
> 4) Hover over the first hit, hit the favorite button (heart symbol), and
> then the play button
> 
> I get then a 320kbps MP3 stream with station logo. Next time you can
> just click the favorite.
> Let us know if this does not work for you.
> 
> EDIT: I found that when the favorite is saved from within the RadioNet
> plugin as described above, this favorite does play when the favorite is
> selected in the LMS web GUI or from LMS Material skin, but NOT when
> selecting the favorite in SqueezePlay or in the Jivelite interface that
> I have installed on my piCorePlayer. After editing the entry for Otto's
> Baroque Music in the favorites.opml file on LMS as follows, the favorite
> plays also when using SqueezePlay or Jivelite as controller:
> 
> > 
Code:
--------------------
  >   > <outline URL="http://strm112.1.fm/baroque_mobile_mp3"; 
icon="/imageproxy/https%3A%2F%2Fd3kle7qwymxpcy.cloudfront.net%2Fimages%2Fbroadcasts%2F6a%2F58%2F1366%2F2%2Fc300.png/image.png"
 text="Otto's Baroque Music" type="audio" />
--------------------
> > 
> 
> Stop LMS before and restart LMS after editing the favorites.opml file
> with a text editor.

Nice one CJS, that did work perfectly. Thank you very much.
I did get http://strm112.1.fm/baroque_mobile_mp3 but how did you get the
icon as I have two others I would like to add icons to.


------------------------------------------------------------------------
diode84's Profile: http://forums.slimdevices.com/member.php?userid=68983
View this thread: http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=114729

_______________________________________________
Squeezecenter mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.slimdevices.com/mailman/listinfo/squeezecenter

Reply via email to