CJS wrote: 
> See picture below. What I call the LMS playlist is the right pane of the
> LMS web GUI. When you play a radio station, there is only one item in
> the playlist. When you click on this item, you get a left pane that
> shows the song info. When you then click on "Save to Favorites" in the
> left pane, the radio station is added to favorites.opml, with generic
> radio icon. This is what I refer to as "the second favorite created by
> LMS".
> 
> 

Thanks CJS I have redone most of my favourites with your method. It does
work for me if I am really careful. So thanks again.
I am still working on organlive, organ experience and positively
baroque. Radionet does not seem to work for me on these.


------------------------------------------------------------------------
diode84's Profile: http://forums.slimdevices.com/member.php?userid=68983
View this thread: http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=114729

_______________________________________________
Squeezecenter mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.slimdevices.com/mailman/listinfo/squeezecenter

Reply via email to