CJS wrote: 
> The method that I described was for RadioNet. As bpa said, RadioNet is a
> directory and URL's can get out of date.
> The default radio station directory used by LMS is TuneIn. If you do a
> search via Radio => Search, a search is done in the TuneIn directory.
> 
> I found all 3 stations that you mention via Radio => Search, but "The
> Organ Experience" does not play (I get an error "401 Unauthorized").
> The other 2 stations (Organ Live and Positively Baroque) work for me. To
> save these stations with icon using the LMS web GUI, do the following:
> 1) Go to Radio => Search. Do NOT click on Search (see (*) below), but
> hover over Search, enter your search text in the search box, and click
> on the search button at the right side of the search box. This is
> illustrated in the picture below.
> 2) In the Search result list that you then get, hover over the station
> that you want to add as a favorite, and click the favorite (save)
> button. The station is then stored as a favorite with icon.
> 3) Check if the station plays by clicking the play button.
> 
> (*) Note: If I click on Search and enter the search text in the next
> screen, I do get a search result, but the option to save the found
> station as a favorite is missing.
> 
> Like with RadioNet, not all stations in the TuneIn directory play. It
> also depends on the country that you live in. What I read in this forum
> is that when you happen to live in the UK, many radio stations in the
> TuneIn directory are blocked because of Geo-blocking policies.
> 
> /QUOTE]
> No I didn't get any of them, must be the Geo-blocking policies of
> Tunein. I have got them in the UK until recently but even Organlive
> struggles to come in. Radionet has been good but even it has stopped. Is
> there any way round Geo-blocking policy.


------------------------------------------------------------------------
diode84's Profile: http://forums.slimdevices.com/member.php?userid=68983
View this thread: http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=114729

_______________________________________________
Squeezecenter mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.slimdevices.com/mailman/listinfo/squeezecenter

Reply via email to