Uploaded as requested. I have Qobuz and Spotty but both are set to "Do
not integrate online music collection".

What I see from your files is not a wrong artwork, but rather wrong tracks. For each album there seems to be one track coming from a different album. They would have the same artist and title, but I'm not sure whether they would be the same songs, as some of them differ immensely in file size (like 6x larger), and the filename doesn't always represent the track title.

Would you have playlists in some of your folders? Or CUE sheets?