SamY wrote:
> Run the following command as root to remove the expired DST Root CA X3
> certificate. This is necessary for Debian systems running versions of
> openssl before v1.1.0:

Code:
--------------------

--------------------

> To find out which version of openssl you are using, run the
> following:

Code:
--------------------
--------------------

> This worked for me on my LMS RPi running Debian-8 and openssl v1.0.1t

THIS HAPPENS :

root@NAS:~# dpkg-reconfigure ca-certificates
debconf: unable to initialize frontend: Dialog
debconf: (No usable dialog-like program is installed, so the dialog
based frontend cannot be used. at
/usr/share/perl5/Debconf/FrontEnd/Dialog.pm line 76.)
debconf: falling back to frontend: Readline
ca-certificates configuration
-----------------------------

This package may install new CA (Certificate Authority) certificates
when
upgrading. You may want to check such new CA certificates and select
only
certificates that you trust.

- yes: new CA certificates will be trusted and installed;
- no : new CA certificates will not be installed by default;
- ask: prompt for each new CA certificate.

1. yes  2. no  3. ask

THEN:

Trust new certificates from certificate authorities? yes

This package installs common CA (Certificate Authority) certificates in
/usr/share/ca-certificates. . Please select the certificate authorities
you
trust so that their certificates are installed into /etc/ssl/certs. They
will be
compiled into a single /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt file.

1. mozilla/ACCVRAIZ1.crt
2. mozilla/AC_Raíz_Certicámara_S.A..crt
3. mozilla/AC_RAIZ_FNMT-RCM.crt

A TOTAL OF 153 RESULTS
THEN:

(Enter the items you want to select, separated by spaces.)

Certificates to activate: 1

THEN NOTHING AND OPENSSL VERSION DOES THIS:

root@NAS:~# openssl version
OpenSSL 1.0.1t  3 May 2016

Thankful for all the help, all
regards
Rolf

SBT | Teddy Pardo TTouch | Rega DAC | Cayin CS-100A | Dynaudio
Confidence C1 Platinum |