There is also this thread about removing and refreshing the certificates
on a ReadyNas to get rid of the expired LetsEncrypt certificate.
https://community.netgear.com/t5/New-ReadyNAS-Users-General/PSA-Expired-LetsEncrypt-Root-Certificate-Potential-Fix/td-p/2146534
I had not noticed that my LMS was not connecting to MySqueezeBox.com.
The steps above fixed it.

Not so much the old openssl or old Perl IO::Socket::SSL (v2.002). I have
not been able to find a way around that, yet.

2 Duets controllers, 1 X Boom, 1 X Radio
1 X Receiver + Edifier S1000DB
1 X Receiver + Yamaha RX-A2000, Polk M70
1 X Receiver + Boston MicroSystem CD
Raspberry Pi 3 B+ HiFi Berry Amp2 7" touchscreen PiCorePlayer 7.0
Audioengine A5 ( passive mode )
Raspberry Pi 2 B, HiFiBerry Dac+ & Max2play
SqueezeAmp 3 Monsoon MM-700 flat panels + Infinity sub
HTC 10 w/ Squeeze Ctrl
ReadyNAS 516 LMS 8.2.1