Hi.

I'm impressed wit the integration of Tidal into the "local" music
library. It's great for all the stuff tagged as favorites.

Only thing is I can't find where to search / browse the full Tidal
library via the Web UI in LMS. I used to use that as my primary way of
exploring the tidal contents, but the "Tidal" item on the front page
seems to be missing now....? The "Search" (simple and advanced) seems to
search local and favorites in Tidal only.

Is there a setting I have missed somewhere, or is this just not possible
anymore?