sparkyuk wrote:
> My work VPN client, also Cisco AnyConnect, is configured the same way in
> that it blocks all local connections once the link is established and
> only allows traffic over the VPN tunnel.  It's unlikely you will be able
> to change this behaviour yourself.  I got so fed up of this that I use a
> Windows VM on my PC and run the VPN client in that for my work
> connection.  This then allows me to RDP to an office based system from
> within the VM and the host PC retains full local and internet access.

Funny, I used to do the same thing when I was working for a living. I
was a remote worker and our company got a contract to do system
maintenance for another company. When I'd VPN to the new client the pipe
was closed to all other access so I did the VM like you and would VPN to
the new client from the VM and my main system instance still had full
access to the internet and my work email.

Main system - Rock Solid with LMS 8.2.0 on WHS 2011 - 2 Duets and
Squeeseslave
Cabin system - Rock solid with LMS 8.2.0 on Win10 Pro - 1 RPi 3 Model
B/Hifiberry DAC+ Pro/PiCorePlayer and Squeezeslave
Squeezebox Boom - "At Large" player around both home and cabin
Headphones and car - Android phone/Bluetooth w/full library on MicroSD
card - PowerAmp music player app (similar to Material Skin)