garym wrote:
> there may be, but have you considered copying those files to a portable
> USB drive that you can attach directly to the RPi. I have a 4TB usb
> drive attached to my rPi. No extra power source needed. All works well.
Well, the issue with that is if I update iTunes with a new CD every week
or so, I have to copy the updated files each time - where if I could
just point to itunes and the XML directory file, it would just "see" the
updates with a rescan, and not need redundant copies of the same files.
There is to be an iTunes plugin - just not sure how to point it to
another server on the network.