Just switched my 4GB raspberry Pi4 from some other software to
PiCorePlayer 8.1.0 this week - and it looks like LMS is at ver 3.2!
Got it all set up even with the HyperPixel4 on top, and Material skin
when I browse to it in Safari on my 2009 MacPro (Mojave), or with my
iPhone or iPad.
Got it working fine with Qobuz and some web radio services.
Kudos for coding a really awesome player!

My question is about connecting to a 2TB library of iTunes music that I
have on the MacPro. I'd like to access that via LMS without copying
everything to a USB stick,
and the hassles of reloading and rescanning that on a regular basis.
I've tried a couple of paths to the Library XML file and to the music
directory but am not sure how to format the path to that server/drives
and make music library access work.