agbagb wrote:
> Interesting - you learn something every day!  What do you suppose would
> have happened if I had un-paused the Touch *after* the live stream had
> ended?  For me, I think that would be the more usual scenario - and I'm
> guessing that in those circs I'd only get the LMS / Touch buffer
> contents and *not* the now-not-live stream?

I don't know what happens with Live stream with current BBC Sounds
interface.
In practice, since the program has ended,  it is available in Listen
Again (new BBC API means no big delay between live finishing and
availability in "Play again") and so I start playing program from
"Listen Again" from when I paused the program.