mherger wrote:

> Anything's possible. We don't have enough information to say what is
> causing the problem. Even piHole might be - though I'm using it
> myself... are you using any kind of custom rules in piHole?

Thanks. But to single out the problem I started running only one client
to find the one that's causing the problem. Your question about what
clients i'm using made me realize I forgot to turn off one
client/script.
It's a LUA that i got from @bpa in this thread
https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?115989-Oneliner-to-get-currentsong-or-now-playing-artist-songtitle-on-specific-player/page2

https://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=37268&d=1645357844

When i killed that script (running every 5 seconds), both messages seem
to have disappeared. I will try to get in touch with him to ask about
this error.
Or do you have an explanation?
When the error happens I also get failed to retrieve in the web
interface bio screen.
The lua script is maybe locking the MAI interface?

Greetings, Henk