On a fresh install of LMS on a RPi 2, I have activated the Official
Spotify plugin Spotify(v1.0) and the Spotify Protocol Handler (v1.1.1)
(and entered my Spotify Premium account name and password in the
protocol handler settings) but Spotify does not appear in MyApps in the
LMS web interface nor in MyApps in my controller app (iPeng). In fact
MyApps does not appear at all in the LMS web interface at all, though it
does if, for example, I activate the Triode plugin (which I did try, but
it was woefully unresponsive).

I have tried to gather some useful log messages (see attached) but none
of the messages looks obviously bad to me. I have restarted LMS and
rebooted the RPi several times to no avail.

osArch   => "armv7l-linux",
osType   => "Linux",
revision => "1483603909",
server   => "7.9.0",
version  => 4

An additional curiosity is that, although Spotify does not show in
MyApps in iPeng, if I visit the Apps gallery in iPeng it tells me that
Spotify is already installed. In iPeng I tried uninstalling Spotify and
re-installing it, and iPeng is happy to do this. It even lets me launch
Spotify at the end of the install dialogue and it works! I can access my
playlists and play music. But Spotify still doesn't appear in MyApps so
this iPeng uninstall/install process is currently the only way I can use
spotify.

Any suggestions?