seberoon wrote:
> Yes, I did.
>
> Just now I tried re-entering my mysb.com credentials in LMS. When I
> restarted LMS, MyApps did show in the web interface but the only app
> showing under MyApps was  "App Gallery". Clicking on App Gallery took me
> to my mysb.com account (so I suppose that at least confirms that I've
> entered my mysb.com credentials correctly in LMS) where I could see that
> my spotify account was indeed enabled.
>
> I then tried deleting and re-enabling my spotify account on mysb.com and
> restarting LMS. Still no joy. Now, once again, MyApps is not showing in
> the LMS web interface at all.

And now it works! I was fiddling around in iPeng (I tried selecting
mysb.com as a music source, which required me to enter my mysb.com
credentials) and hey presto, My Apps is now showing the Spotify app in
both the LMS web interface and in iPeng. Coincidence? Quite possibly. If
it was actually you who fixed it, thank you very much.