Hi Micheal, i tried the password this morning and it took
it. Everything is back to normal. I guess the problem was with
logitech.

Not sure. When it comes to Squeezebox, then I pretty much am "Logitech" :-). And I didn't do anything on the infrastructure side.

Do you think I should load your latest version LMS 7.9 or stick with
7.7

Never touch a running system. But if you want to take advantage of some of the new features like Library Views, Full Text Search, more customized browse modes etc., then I can certainly recommend using LMS 7.9. It's where most of the development goes, not only in terms of bug fixes, but new features.

http://htmlpreview.github.io/?https://github.com/Logitech/slimserver/blob/public/7.9/Changelog7.html

--

Michael