Hi, out of the blue last week, mu LMS can't log in in mysqueezebox. I
can log in and did change my password using CHROME from my PC.
I tried rebooting no success. In LMS, when I try to change either the
user or password, I get an error msg "name of user or password not
valid" instantly.
When I log in with my PC, it takes about 20 sec to log in in
mysqueezebox.

Am using LMS 7.7.6
IP 192.168.0.119
Port 9000
Diag tool shows all ok for LMS and mysqueezebox
There was no change in network settings or anything on my PC.
I see my Touch and can play my CD's on my PC but cannot cannect to
mysqueezebox.com so  no outside access whatever.

Please help