Was doing a little editing and tidying up of my FAVORITEs in MySB, via
the web UI (I keep all my radio streams in MySB as they are then
available across all devices and all LMS installations).

Deletions and re-orderings showed up immediately on LMS and all devices
via FAVORITES>ON MYSQUEEZEBOX>COM .

However, trying to add a new FAVORITE by filling in the TITLE box,
copy-pasting the URL from a BBC iPlayer radio stream I'm playing via LMS
and hitting ADD is doing nothing.  The ADD button colors up and flashes
when I hit it, but no new FAVORITE is added to the list.

I haven't edited or added anything to the list for a good while - so I'm
probably just forgetting something simple.  Any ideas out there?

AGB

Logitech Media Server Version: 7.7.6 - 1521467459 @ Thu Mar 29 16:46:01
WEDT 2018
Operating system: Windows 10
Music Library: external SD, exFAT (FLAC music; mp3 voice)

USA:
LinkSys WRT54GS Router, WPA2
1 x Touch, LAN (Firmware:7.7.3-r16676)
Controller: 7.7.2-r9663

France:
Sagem Livebox 2FR, or Freebox
1 x SB3, wireless. (Firmware 137)
2 x Touch, 1 wireless, 1 LAN. (Firmware:7.8.0-r16754)
Controller: 7.7.1-r9557
3 x SB Radios [2 wireless, 1 usually LAN]: 7.7.3-r16676