Please - forgive my confusion .. looking for "HTML 101" answer --

I was able to change a radio icon (secret agent) with a cover of a local
album I have on the network server .. edited favorites.opml using nano
with no plms..

http://10.209.162.144:9000/music/216105/cover.png  (will display the
thumbnail)

BUT - for the life of me, I cannot find the actual file when using ssh
-- not in /var/www/html ... is there an alternate directory for port
9000 ??

I understand that SBS uses port 9000 -- but where is the actual file
stored on the server ?? this is such basic stuff - but help
appreciated...

Bill Clark

|Filename: Capture.jpg                                              |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26442|