Hi Jeremy,

  Just use the latest nightly snapshot of squid3.
Should be OK.

Regards,
     Christos

Jeremy Lardon wrote:

Hi,

I got some interest in Squid/ICAP architecture.
So I tried to patch the nightly snapshot but a large amount of code is already in the Squid-3 source.
Consequently, I wonder what may be the best :
- try to see if all rejections by the patch command are due to the existence of the code in the source else add the differences, - look for the version with which the ICAP patch has be created and apply the patch on it.

The first possibility is very time-consuming while the second one need the help of Alex Rousskov (according to the Squid development projects page).

N.B. : Another question to the ICAP users, which ICAP server do you use ?

Thanks in advance,