Adrian Chadd wrote:
On Fri, May 18, 2007, Adrian Chadd wrote:
I've mostly copied over the older buffering thats in squid-2.6 and squid-3
logfile.c(c). Please review and provide feedback.

I'm not going to try and improve the logfile writing in LogFileBlocking;
I just want it to mimic what the current codebase does. Improvements
can come later.

I've been running it for half a day under a ~ 250 req/sec load. It seems
to be doing fine.

I'd like to commit this to squid-3 in the next couple of days. Please let me
know if there are any objections.

Adrian

Now that you can I think you should take the opportunity to make it string-safe.

Amos