On 2016-11-05 23:10, konradka wrote:
Hi Garri,

Thanks for your responses mate !

I did not realize that the squid was compiled with proxy user. Well spotted
!

It looks like permission's issue but squid error message is not giving away
any more details.

I will configure debug_options to see what is failing exactly.

The modulus check is a good idea too so I will get this checked and post the
results.

Actually, there should not be problems with DAC rights for user 'proxy', I found that Squid reads the keys as root. But there may be problems with MAC rights for Squid, if any enabled by default. As you use Ubuntu, you should check AppArmor logs for problems indication.

The same error may appear, if path or filename is misspelled.

Garri