Dear All,

I have used Squid before but im little confused on as how to implement
squid on the following setup

current setup as follows

DSL router with a public Ip for the WAN ( connection to the ISP)
lan ip address on dsl router is 192.168.1.254
local network 192.168.100.0/24

right now the clients have the gateway as 192.168.1.254 and they are able
to access internet fine

I want to implement linux squid proxy server so that i have better
controls that is ( time based restrictions , ip based restrictions and
block certain web sites ) through squid ACLS

I think i have to implement squid as a transparent proxy server with  2
lan cards on the squid server

apprecite if someone could advise me as how to go about the setup or some
links which do explain about the setup i like to implement

thanks and regards

simon

--
Network ADMIN