On 07/09/10 22:49, Tóth Tibor Péter wrote:
Is there a way to check if squids are talking to each other?

The access.log of each proxy will contain entries for messages going to
and from the sibling.

On a basic setup like you have so far, expect to see SIBLING hit/miss
codes sometimes. UDP_SIBLING_* are the ICP messages flowing between the
siblings as they check whether the other has an object. TCP_SIBLING_HIT
are the actual HTTP reply objects being fetched.

Amos

Hi Amos!

I dont see anything inside of the access.log about the SIBLING. Could it be the
log level somewhere? Or something is configured wrong?
In fact I only see logs starting with TCP_(MISS/200, REFRESH_UNMODIFIED,
IMS_HIT/304, MEM_HIT/200, TCP_HIT/200, etc...) Nothing with UDP_

What can be wrong?

Tibby

What does your squid.conf look like then?

Please be using
  Beta testers wanted for 3.2.0.2