On 10/09/10 02:54, Tóth Tibor Péter wrote:
Sorry the config file is a bit of a legacy of 5 people who been touching the
config in the past years.

So...I've did what you said:
-removed "always_direct allow all"
-cahnged "via off" ->  "via on"
-changed " icp_access deny all" ->  " icp_access allow all"

I have a result as an empty white page in my browser, and nothing in the
access.log
Still no UDP_*_ or any sign of the servers talking to the other, but worst
because I dont even see myself accessing to any site anymore.
Might be something still missing?

Something outside of Squid would be my guess. Possibly a firewall setting? You will likely have to trace packets and see where they are going. Starting with the browser->squid ones which you say are now going missing (no access log means they either don't arrive at squid, or the request is taking infinite/long time to complete).

Please be using
  Beta testers wanted for 3.2.0.2