> I am trying to log denied sites. Below is some of the destination
> classes in my configuration file. On starting squid the porn.log and
> hack.log are created but even if a denied URL is accessed there
> are no entries in either porn.log or hack.log. I think there was a bug
> on earlier versions of squid
> I am using 2.4STABLE1. I'm sure there is something simple I am missing...

What entries are being logged in squidGuard.log? That's where squidGuard
would complain if it had something to complain about.

I've always manually created my destination group log files (with touch)
and then set ownership and permissions to be the same as squidGuard.log
(assuming your squidGuard.log is working properly).

Does your logdir + /porn.log = the right place? I put the full path in
my logfile statement:
logfile /usr/local/squidGuard/log/porn.log
But if your logdir is properly set it should work as you have it.

I don't see anything else that could be causing the problem. Check
your squidGuard.log; I'd bet your answer is there.

Rick